Infantcpr Safebaby Scholarship
$1,000 scholarship available for bachelors and masters students pursing degrees in health care.
75% of people forget their CPR training after six months.
InfantCPR.com is offering a scholarship to college students in the amount of $1000. We offer this scholarship twice per year, once in the Fall and once in the Spring. We are awarding this scholarship to students enrolled in health care programs at a college or university.
Who can apply?
This scholarship is for students who are seeking a degree in any health care field. To be considered, students must:
- Be actively enrolled in a university or college.
- Be seeking a bachelor’s or master’s degree with the purpose of pursuing a career in health care.
- Must be 18 years or older.
How to be considered?
To apply, students will need to submit a 500-word essay that exhibits the following values.
InfantCPR.com was founded in 2013 as passion project. Our mission has been – and continues to be – to equip parents and caregivers with the basic medical knowledge that enables them to better protect children. When it comes down to it, that’s what we care about; protecting children. Too many parents and caregivers forego basic emergency health classes like CPR, first aid, and choking relief simply because the classes often require too much time and commitment. Combine that with the fact that most people forget 80% of their CPR knowledge after 6 months, we are woefully unprepared for these types of emergencies.
In the seven years that we have been serving parents and caregivers, the number one thing that keeps us going is our love for children and our desire to protect them.
In your 500 word essay, please describe:
- How you will leverage your health care degree to protect the most vulnerable in our society
- How the funds will help you pursue your long-term goals.
- Why you should be considered for this scholarship.
Please give any examples of how you have embodied a life of helping and protecting the vulnerable. We will choose a winner who also embodies these values.
When is the scholarship awarded?
The winner will be announced on February 4th for the Spring term and September 3rd for the Fall term.
Spring 2021 Winner: Yuliana V. of California State University, Chico.
How to Submit
The submission period for the Spring scholarship is now closed. We are reviewing all of the submissions and will announce a winner soon! Everyone who submitted will receive an email announcing the results.
$1,000 Health Care Scholarship
- For Bachelor or Master Students pursuing a degree in health care.
- 500 word essay.
- Submit in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Awarded on February 3rd for Spring, September 3rd for Fall.
- Submission Deadline for Spring: January 10th.
- Submission Deadline for Fall: August 10th.
All of our courses have been approved and certified by our expert board of medical advisors and subject matter experts.
We use Stripe for our payment processing. Stripe is an industry-leading payment processor that keeps your information secure.
Risk Free - Refunds
If you're not satisfied with your course, we'll refund your money no questions asked. Simply contact us to request your refund.